TFW2005 shared information about some exclusives that are lined up for San Diego Comic-Con. They weren’t able to share any images due to a contract that Hasbro has with another outlet but here’s what they shared:
SDCC hint – Will be a bigger set, fill a void for many collectors, will have a surprising amount of figures they think the fans will be happy with. Didn’t say it would be Joe/TF, but hinted it will probably carry forward.
They do think we’ll see something in the next two months, most likely through MTV Geek or USA Today. They also mentioned that:
Brian Savage is also on record as having approached Hasbro Toy Shop with a view to offering the GI Joe SDCC 2013 exclusives through the GI Joe club store – we can infer from this the possibility that the Transformers SDCC 2013 exclusives might also be a part of the same deal and potentially offered through the Transformers Club Store.
This will be good news if it happens for those who didn’t make it to Comic-Con this year.
I know it’s not much but once more is announced we’ll be sure to pass it along.
To celebrate the release of Iron Man 3, in cinemas April 25th, omg! are offering one lucky winner the chance to win 2 tickets to the UK premiere in London on 18th April 2013.
And with Gwyneth, Robert Downey Jr., Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale, Jon Favreau and Ben Kingsley all starring in the flick – it’s likely to be a star-studded night.
You and a friend will get to walk the red carpet (yes, the SAME one as the celebs) before heading inside to watch the movie before it’s released to the public.
To be in with a chance of winning simply send @Yahooomguk a tweet telling us the answer to the following question and adding #OMGironman3…
What is the name of the villain that Tony Stark faces in Iron Man 3?
b) The Mandarin
c) Red Skull
Entries must be received by 8am, Monday 15th April 2013.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Yahoo! OMG! and Disney do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is promoted by Yahoo! OMG!. Yahoo! OMG!’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Yahoo! OMG! reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.